Hydrated skin protects our bodies from UV radiation, microorganisms and toxic agents as it remains flexible and allows our protective barrier to remain intact. Additionally, hydrated skin fights and flushes out toxins more effectively because cells are getting the maximum amount of hydration that they really need to function at their best.
Are you dry, or are you dehydrated?
- While hydration is what makes our skin soft, it won’t stay that way if there is no oil protecting that hydration from evaporating and abandoning skin, leaving it dry & flaky
- Dry skin that is hydrated but not moisturized will still have a rough texture
- Oil on top of dehydrated skin may smooth it, but it will lack the hydration that makes it feel soft & elastic
- Dehydrated skin that is moisturized without receiving the amount of hydration it needs will still look dull and feel uncomfortably tight
Check out skoah’s 4 hydration saviours!
- tonik - A spritz of tonik after cleansing = hello hydration! It's refreshing and pH balancing with hyaluronic acid and cucumbers
- +hyaluronic acid concentrate - A hydration boost for all products! A couple of pumps of hyaluronic acid into any serum, mask or moisturizer will ensure your skin is radiating and glowing!
- skin boost serum - Here comes some deep hydration! This serum will ensure your skin maintains its hydration long term. Use morning and night before your moisturizer for best results!
- hydradew mask - The ultimate skin hydrator – like a jug of water for your skin. Glycosaminoglycans are 10x more hydrating than aloe vera and ensure your skin is well hydrated, plump and glowing.